воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

brain storm industry




Mark 10:35-45
by Pastor Patrick Chew

His asounding teaching acts really well as an wake-up call fo me.

I really need to allow God to search my heart and His Spirit to help me to guard it.
Been in the ministry for the blind for more than a year, day in day out getting busy;
Am I working because I am paid to do or am I still serving with a heart of a servant?

As Pastor was sharing his testimony of how God both rebuke and answer his question of all the "whyapos;s",
each of word just pierced through my heart.

apos;Until I can trust you with My Compassion, I canapos;t trust you with My Power."

Matthew 9:36 - "When he (Jesus) saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd."

Oh deep conviction

Those unrevealled pride and vainity began to suface one at a time.

All these while, people around me have praised, envy and admire me for what I am doing.
To some, I projected an image of a good Samaritian.

Actually fact and reality? No, not at all.

I recalled many times I allowed my mood, my emotions to govern my compassion for others.
They are so circumstance-centre.

This is an issue I need to let God deal with and to mature spiritually.

I thank God for His teaching that He spoke -
not to bring shame, but conviction to see our weakness.
not to put us down, but to find strength in Him to overcome.

I believe with the guidance of His Holy Spirit, I can be transform to be someone whom Our Lord can entrust with more.

Let this be one of the resolution for 2009.

How can I begin to be a servant?
1. Be a servant at home
2. Be sensitive to the needs of those around you
3. Be a volunteer and serve




city in kansas nissan xterra, brain storm industry, brain storm inc, brain storm ideas, brain storm idea.



Комментариев нет: