пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

airline italian italy




Im afraid to talk to you because you constantly take everything I�say the wrong way.
But why do I�care?�I�shouldnapos;t be talking to you in the first place.
All the things you have done to me. Why do I�even try.�
All I really want is someone to still care for me. But It seems its too much to ask for.�
Who the hell do you think you are anyway. You think your mature, you think your something special?�
Well let me tell you. Wake the fuck up and look at yourself because your not.�
Your fucking fake and your bad acting has consumed you.�
You still donapos;t know who you are and I�know you know it.�
Trying to be like the people you think are better will get you nowhere.�
Youapos;ll realize when they all leave you and you wish you would have stayed with me.�



bush faked levee repair, airline italian italy, airline italy, airline italy delta united reservation ticket, airline italy italy rome ticket.



Комментариев нет: