пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

audio clip sopranos




Thoughts about temperature connection.
the only connection i can rely on??
becca has been really nice to me recently.
via myspace that is.
i started being friend with brittney,
because some random magnetic force told me to.
i wonder if that feeling is still there.
i cant feel it right now.
my left side feels like its been stabbed.
and someone twisting the knife around.
yeah, ouch??
but now something is pulling me to
talk to becca.
i dont know what im ment to tell her.
alot has happened today.
its really easy to talk to her.
she usually asks all the right questions.
she usually says the most reasonable and unexpected thing.
i like that,
because why would i ask your opinion if
you were only going to say what i already knew?
tell me something that i dont know.
i dont know...
nobody seems to be able to do that but her.
not mary, not ryan.
and after all that has happened today.
im scared.
i feel empty, lyke im without anybody.
but then i know that im not.
so far four people know about me and marys situation.
in this order; brandon, ryan, becca, and you elaine.
since the only reason i write in this
is basically for you.
since i only have two friends on livejournal.
you and mary.
but mary never goes on.
me and mary got into a fight today.
it doesnt seem as big of a deal now.
to me at least.
i feel kind of guilty for making a big deal about it.
and kind of guilty for hurting my friend.
but i think it needed to be done.
and its not finished yet either.
shes so hard to tell this to though.
that she complains and stuff, alot.
like alot alot.
but i dont want to talk about mary anymore.
i think i got brittney lake and ryan to talk.
did i already say that?
im not sure,
and im too lazy too look.
but like i told becca,
i feel alone now.
that i know ryan was with brittney.
when i needed to talk to him.
but i guess i can last.
i know ryan is my friend and stuff.
but it seems wierd.
he only wants to hang with me,
if theres someone else there.
and stuff.
and when i need a shoulder to cry on,
he cant be there.
becca used to sneek her fone with her,
where ever she was.
and we would talk for house upon hours.
but its not the same with ryan.
i dont know.
hes not here when i need him right now.
and becca actually is.
i feel so nostalgic.
its the same feeling i got when i was friends with becca.
theres a smell that even goes with it.
haha, the becca smell.
thinking about good times with becca,
makes me feel better.
but then when i look back at what happened in the end.
everything hurts all that much more.
but right now the pain in my side is gone.
it burned up and melted away.
now its just flaming a little,
if you know what i mean that is.
it feels like its on fire,
but its not burning.
it doesnt hurt.
i still have the worry about school work,
and my science test tommorow.
and my wordly wise thats due.
and ryan isnt helping.






wow. I have been working on writting this for like a couple hours.
inbetween texts. And myspace messages.
that really ment alot.
and my opinions have changed now.
now i feel lyke everything is going to be okay.
because becca is back.
and mary is okay. She will be okay.
she said she was sorry, and i will deal
more with that tommorow.
ryan and me are okay.
and ryan and brittney are okay.
and im okay.
im more than okay.
im on a pretty large dose of BECCA right now.
and im okay...
everything is okay.
audio clip sopranos, audio clip sound, audio clip spanking.



Комментариев нет: